Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mix: Sometimes I Still Need You

"Remember the time you drove all night
Just to meet me in the morning
And I thought it was strange you said everything changed
You felt as if you'd just woke up
And you said 'This is the first day of my life
I’m glad I didn’t die before I met you
But now I don’t care I could go anywhere with you
And I’d probably be happy.'"


1. "The Garden That You Planted" - Sea Wolf
2. "Heart Skipped a Beat" - The XX
3. "Believe in Love" - The Wooden Birds
4. "Written in Heart Signs, Faintly" - Throw Me the Statue
5. "First Day of My Life" - Bright Eyes
6. "As Tall As Cliffs" - Margot & the Nuclear So and So's
7. "Talking Backwards" - Fanfarlo
8. "Don't Stop (Loving Me Now)" - Floating Action

This mix was made on 8tracks where you can follow me, mustbeyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment